This offering provides an opportunity to purchase an excellently located property in Coquitlam with high density residential development potential close to public transportation and numerous other amenities. The existing building may also provide income through the rezoning process reducing holding costs.
• One half block to Lougheed Mall
• Approximately 900 meters from either the Lougheed Town Centre or Burquitlam Transit Stations
• Convenient access to Simon Fraser University, Production Way, Vancouver Golf Club,
Lougheed Highway and Highway 1
• Numerous shops, restaurants and services in the nearby area
• Potential for excellent views of the North Shore mountains, Fraser River and Metro Vancouver
The property is currently improved with a four storey residential building known as “Wolverton”
constructed circa 1976 and consisting of 41 strata titled units. The building is serviced by one elevator,
a shared laundry room and underground parking garage. Of the 41 units, 28 are 1-bedroom units and
13 are 2-bedroom units. The total current saleable area is 31,161 SF.
DUE DILIGENCE PACKAGE
Available upon signing of a confidentiality agreement, please contact the Listing Agents.
Interested purchasers are invited to submit an Offer to Purchase on the form provided, prior to 4pm
July 19, 2018. The Property is subject to a bid process with no formal asking price.
Additional Property Details
|Site Area||Approx. 34,902 SF irregular in shape|
|Site Dimensions||Approx 251 feet of frontage on North Road and Whiting Way Approx 134 feet of depth|
|Current Zoning||RM-2 (Medium Density Apartment Residential)|
|Projected Density||Maximum of 5.5 FAR. 4.0 FAR as per the RM-6 zoning bylawand an optional 1.5 FAR as market rental housing|